Climbing Scaffolding Systems
Successive structure self-climbing scaffolding system is suitable for high-rise buildings and super high-rise shear wall structures.
This electric hoisted self-climbing scaffolding system with its integrated climbing mechanism makes for one-time installation and lifting.
The built-in safety screen design can effectively prevent workers and objects falling when operating.
This is a cost-effective and convenient solution for high-rise buildings, making for ease of structural works with minimal delays.
Special features or unique selling points
1. Modular Structure. Main climbing frame composed of metal screen, adjustable vertical frame and keel plate.
2. Structure design is reasonable, full protection, excellent fire proof function. Easy to install and dismantle.
3. Wide ranges of applications. Great saving on Labour and material.
4. Wall attached device integrates anti-drop function, tilt prevention and guide into one. Good of fall protection and tilt prevention performance.
5. Computerized control system offers an easy and clear on-site control management.
6. Control system is designed with overloading auto alarm and stop functions.
Limitations of traditional H-frame scaffolding
1. H-Frame scaffolding system is costly when used for high-rise buildings.
2. Installation and dismantling is slow and highly labour intensive
3. Low safety standards
4. Gap between the structure and the scaffolding is not fully sealed, thus debris fall all the way to the bottom
Call For a Quote:
+94 778 032 732
Other Scaffolding Products
Ring Lock Scaffolding
Extremely flexible and stable scaffolding system, it can be optimally adapted to any facade geometry quickly and in complete safety. Certified product.
Cup Lock Scaffolding
Cup Lock Systems is well known Scaffolding Systems for quick locking the scaffoldings by using two cup shaped locks. Cup lock system is widely used in scaffolding industries because of its easy-to-use and highly Versatile nature.
Standard H Frames is being offered to the clients in different specifications. These products have rigid welded frame of horizontal and vertical pipes. Further, these pipes are interconnected by scissor type cross braces by the help of pins and spring clips.
Please feel free to contact us with any sourcing requirement and we look forward to providing you with a solution!
A few of the common questions we receive are below
If your query is not listed below, please call the number +94 778 032 732
Can ABM supply scaffolding for any requirement?
Yes! Our specialty is climbing scaffolding, however we can provide the supply of any other type of scaffolding that fits your requirement.
Are there any substitutes for scaffolding?
Yes! We can source or rent motorized working platforms, that can transport both material and man-power up the facades of your building to carryout facade plaster, paint or any other installations.
What is the usual lead time for sourcing?
As a rule of thumb it takes up to 3 months, this includes – manufacture, inland transit, overseas customs, shipping, local customs and delivery to your location.
What is the process?
Please contact us at the number below, give us your requirement details and we look forward to providing you with the perfect solution.
Contact us now to set up a free consultation to discuss the optimal building material solution for your requirement.